As this era marks rapidly developing technologies, it is highly essential that the students should be aware of the developments in the fields of Power, Modern Power Electronics, Control of Power System and Measurements of Power Parameters, business in a state of flux, speed of thought and competitiveness are the criteria, which separates the best from the rest. The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is well equipped with the state-of art facilities, laboratories and better infrastructure which are also regularly upgraded which add to the strength of our team with their strength in top gears. The course curriculum is periodically updated with inputs from the industry to facilitate better comprehension of the emerging technology like Power system Simulation designs. Highly experienced and dedicated faculties shape the students into Engineers with all round expertise. The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering started functioning in the year 2002 with intake of 60 students and in the year 2005, the intake is increased to 90. The department has 18 teaching staffs & 5 non-teaching staffs.
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Data Structures.
- Electron Devices and Circuits.
- Numerical Methods.
- Electrical Machines I.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications.
- Digital Logic Circuits.
- Transmission & Distribution Engineering.
- Electrical Machines-II
- Power electronics.
- Power system protection and Switchgear.
- Power system analysis.
- Micro Processor & Micro Controller.
- Electrical machine design.
- Power system opearation and control.
- Solid state drives.
- Modern control system.
- Renewable energy systems.
- Electric energy generation, conservation and utilization.
- High voltage engineering
- Bio medical Instrumentation.
- Special Electrical Machines.
- Power system Transients.
- Power Quality.
- Extra HV Transmission System.
- Neural Network & Fuzzy Logic System.
- VLSI Design.