- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) facility makes book searches easier with various options such as Title, Title/Author, Keyword(s) and Subject(s).
- Circulations of books are carried out through i-librarian software.
- Daily books are issued for the staff and students on a regular basis.
- In our College modern Digital Library, we have Focus Infotech Software with a high-speed internet access (8mbps).
- Separate sections for Periodicals, Back volumes, Reference Materials and Project Materials are provided.
- Reprographic facilities such as Photocopier, Printer and CD Writers are available.
- DDC coding, Bar Coding facilities enable the users to access the Library in an efficient way.
- An online journal database with a link to DELNET (IESTC & IMC package), is available
- NPTEL video lectures are available in various disciplines.
Audio Visual Facility
Computers are made available to the students in the Library for reading the CD's.
Library is provided with a Xerox Machine. A nominal charge shall be collected for using the same.
Our college has Wi-Fi facility. By using this, books availability in the library can be known from
- Project work undertaken by the students as a part of their curriculum and also undertaken by faculties and completed successfully are kept in separate shelf with proper identification
- Previous year university question papers available in our library for reference.
- Maintenance of Stock
- After every academic year a detailed stock verification is carried out to ascertain the list of books lost and /or damaged. The books that are damaged are reclaimed by binding.
- Books lost are listed out and brought under “Missing” category.