Master of Engineering in Embedded System Technologies under the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2011 with an initial sanctioned strength of 18 students.
The M.E program is aimed at providing a deeper understanding of the mathematical, theoretical, practical and application aspects of embedded system area. The curriculum comprises of subjects related to the embedded systems area under the broad categories of mathematics for electrical engineering, fundamental and advanced topics in embedded system, and applications of embedded system in communication, image and video processing, computer vision, digital instrumentation, microcontroller based design, Advanced VLSI Circuits and computer network areas.
The Programme is committed:
• To impart research and industry based quality education for developing innovative Embedded Engineers.
• To Endeavour students with the necessary skills and practical experience to fulfill their professional duties and responsibilities in team work.
• To develop expertise for consultancy activities by providing thrust for Industry-Institute interaction. The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering offers Master Programme in Embedded System Technologies to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
• The infrastructure and Lab facilities are upgraded time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students to learn and innovate.
• The department frequently conducts value added activities to reach out the students so as to meet the challenges in the competitive work. Students are taken to industries for the visit. The department conducts faculty development programs, workshops and conferences for the benefit of Faculty members and Students.
Final year students will be doing project work as a part of their curriculum. Two phases will be conducted for final year project work. External advisors are appointed from the industries to conduct project review. Four reviews will be conducted for both phases